25 May 2011

A new breed of dog

Apparently they are called 'honest players' or so I have been told.  These are men (I guess they could be women just as easily but rarely)who cheat on their girlfriends/wives....yadda yadda and tell you straight off the get go that they have girlfriends/wives...yadda yadda.  

Hmmm why would these HP's do this?  You ask...

Well then when you turn around at any point and bitch that you don't get enough; commitment, love or attention they can say, "Well sweetheart I did tell you I had a girlfriend/wife.." you get the point?  It's your choice if you enter into this situation you've been given full disclosure and there is no recourse for ignorant bliss.

Who are the women that facilitate this you ask, are they women who don't respect themselves or the 'sisterhood'?  What kind of nasty bitch would hook up with a bloke that already has a girlfriend?  Does she not feel guilty?  Why can't she get her own boyfriend/husband/object of meat?

See what I did there?  

I blamed the woman, and that's what most of society does as well.  Whenever any of my female friends cheat on their partners or hook up with a 'taken' man, I don't ask why, I don't care, I just say becareful.  

If you get caught you will be blamed, you will get labeled with the scarlet letter.  We historically and socially accuse the female of the species of this sexual indiscretion, is this because we expect more of women?  Boys will be boys and all that shit.  Do we assume that women have a lower sex drive and therefore are less likely to cheat?

So many questions and very few answers.  I can only come and this from my cynical perspective.  So I'll try to answer as clearly and concisely as I can. :)

They respect themselves.
There is no loyal sisterhood, it doesn't exist, there's women who are loyal and love you (your friends) and women who don't (your competition).
I know quite a few.
Guilt is easily compartmentalised and often overrated.
She can, but probably doesn't think it's worth it, considering what's on offer.
We do expect more of women it's the whole Christian, social mother/virgin scenario, it's outdated and boring.
Yes we assume in our culture women have a lower sex drive, newsflash we don't. 

'Honest Player' bless them, a dog is still a dog, new breed or not.  But it's your choice to make, not theirs, whether you become one of the bitches in their pack.





No comments:

Post a Comment