5 February 2011

When do I become a Londoner?

So I had a wonderful night tonight.....

My night tonight is not going to be tarred by that....thing/person and yet I'm writing about that....thing /person.
I went to Camden and I made new friends and I had a wonderful time.....

and you my divine creature on the 341 you crossed my path,

You, who told me start quote 'should fuck off back to my country' end quote, you told me I didn't belong here, that people like me is what makes your country shit, people like me is where it's all gone wrong. People like me. Not people like you...?  Yes Bob (let's call you Bob) I have lived in your country for 14 years now, for those 14 years I have worked Bob, worked hard, I have done jobs that most of your English mates wouldn't do.  Bob in the 14 years I have lived here I have never signed on, not once Bob. 

I bet your friends have signed on.  I have however Bob have paid towards the NHS and the national insurance for 14 years which I haven't claimed on, not once Bob, not fucking once.  You Bob are an ignorant piece of work and I hope and pray that you will learn this through some educational insight but I doubt it.  Because you Bob (as the ignorant Bob group) are effectively what makes most Western countries shit.

I cry for you Bob you Xenophobic human, I cry for what you don't know, what you'll never experience, breathe, eat, taste, experience and live.  I did cry Bob I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed, you broke my heart Bob.  You once again made me lose faith in the human race.  

You don't factor and yet I'm blogging about you.

Bob when you wake up tomorrow and the sun is shining on your face and you put that bread in your toaster, you will have a moment. That moment you need to dwell on, because Bob this is your reckoning.

Because Bob, you truly need to be educated and you better fucking hope I don't cross your path again, because sugar and light I will educate you until your nose and eyes bleed.

Bob I am coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment